Monday, November 17, 2008

TechnOT

Hey all. This sorta tech-savvy chick is blogging her way through studies in Occupational Therapy. I am in my first semester as a Master's student and am pondering the many exciting days ahead of me. I'm sure this blog will be filled with many entries related to client-centered, top-down approaches that I'm learning. Feel free to add your comments and to let me know when I'm totally off base!

I'm excited about this opportunity ahead of me and am sure you will find my journey as exciting as I do. wink. wink.

1 comment:

Anita Hamilton said...

Hi, I stumbled across your blog tonight as I have an alert for my blog called TechnOT and that just happened to be the title of your post! Here's the link to my OT blog (http://technots.blogspot.com/), come and visit me some time. I'm so pleased to see more OT bloggers! I hope you enjoy your studies... it's worth it! :-)

Cheers, Anita.